TL-WN722N-Web Upload disconnects Internet

allcoded

Nuovo membro
Dear friends. (for italian translation of my message with Google translator please scroll down-per la traduzione italiana del mio messaggio con il traduttore di Google si prega di scorrere verso il basso):

I hope that someone can give my suggestion about my problem. I have TL-WN722N USB Wireless Adapter and have a weird problem. Everything works great besides upload. When I try to upload file over the web (probably those uploads are based on Adobe Flash) Internet disconnects after few minutes (only internet disconnects altough wireless connection with the DSL modem stays connected so I have to reconnect internet) which is not such a problem but then I have to start to upload from the beginning and unfortunately it is impossible to finish the upload.

But when I try to upload over FTP protocol then everything works great without the problem. Does anyone have any suggestions about possible source of problem? Could USB HUB with external acdc adapter maybe solve the problem?

ITALIAN TRANSLATATION with Google Translator:
Cari amici.

Spero che qualcuno possa dare il mio suggerimento del mio problema. Ho TL-WN722N Adattatore USB Wireless e hanno un problema strano. Tutto funziona alla grande, oltre upload. Quando cerco di caricare il file sul web (probabilmente quelli arrivi sono basate su Adobe Flash), Internet si disconnette dopo pochi minuti (solo internet si disconnette anche se la connessione wireless con il modem DSL rimane connesso quindi devo ricollegare internet) che non è un problema ma poi devo iniziare a caricare fin dall’inizio e, purtroppo, è impossibile completare il caricamento.

Ma quando cerco di caricare oltre il protocollo FTP allora tutto funziona alla grande senza il problema. Qualcuno ha qualche suggerimento sulla possibile fonte di problemi? Potrebbe HUB USB con adattatore esterno acdc forse risolvere il problema?

hi 😉
sorry for my english i hope you can understand everything ^^

first of all, it’s really strange that ftp works well (have you tested upload speed?), while flash based do not.

can you complete a test like this? what results do you get?

http://testmy.net/upload

please try with different size, and report if the test fails only on bigger ones ^^

first thing I’ll try is using another O.S., like an ubuntu live-cd, so you can find out if it’s a hardware problem or a software problem (drivers, flash plugin).

If (as i think it is) it’s windows or the flash plugin, you can try different browsers like firefox, chrome, internet explorer, that use different version of the flash plugin.

if the problem persist try to update the drivers for the key,
http://www.tp-link.com/resources/software/TL-WN722N_100629.zip
but i think you already have these…

let me know 😉

I have done some tests and this is the situation.

FTP upload works ok. Megaupload and Adrive uploads are also working fine (I think they are JAVA based but maybe I am wrong).

When I am using for example upload options from

www.podomatic.com

that are

FLASH BASED
WEB BASED
HTM BASIC BASED

they all fails somehwere after 3 mb. After that wireless internet disconnects (modem stays connected so I have to reconnect).

I will now post replies.

I have done some additonal experiments.

Unfortunately I was not been able to get TPLINK working on UBUNTU as the drivers are developed for Windows. Maybe there are some 3rd party solutions available but didn’t tried to dig further.

Anyway after some test I have tried to upload another audio file on the podcast site here:

And there also works fine and it also says that it uses FLASH UPLOADER. Upload was sucesful.

The problems with uploading are present here:

www.podomatic.com
and

They are also using FLASH uploaders but after 3mb it disconnects. Strange. Can aynone else try to recreate the problem? Everything else it seems that it is working fine. No problems with download and in that sense works great. (upload works fine on adrive, megaupload, youtube etc

so the problem is ONLY on those sites… really strange!

Sorry for the wrong advice about ubuntu, i forgot that it does not include the ath9k_htc drivers!
You can try with WifiWay 2.0.2, it should include them!

http://archivos.genocidiodigital.com/imagenes_iso/wifiway-2.0.2.iso

For sure they are included in backtrack, but it’s a lot larger

http://www.backtrack-linux.org/downloads/

Indietro
Alto Basso